Responsible for the coordination of a range of commercialisation programmes in a fast moving and dynamic environment this person will;
- Organise and co-ordinate range of programmes to support Universities and SME companies to improve commercialisation of new technology, new products and services.
- Co-ordinate programme events, online training schedule
- Manage and populate learning management system for each programme
- Manage delivery of online workshops and meetings
- Assist with programme recruitment
- Co-ordinate all liaison with programme participants and stakeholders.
- Manage communications to participants and stakeholders regarding event/workshop/meeting dates
- Ensure participant milestones are clearly communicated
- Collect and collate essential documentation required for each programme
- Oversee financial management of the day-to-day operations of the company including;
- All invoicing
- Management of monthly cash flows and bank reconciliation activities
- Production of monthly management accounts (P&L/BS) using Xero
- All pay roll requirements
- All regulatory VAT submissions
- Working closely with project administration personnel to ensure delivery in accurate and timely fashion of all of the above.
- Preparation of all operational reports to the Chief Executive and Board of the company.
- Management of the company’s internal tender process including scanning for and submission of all tender bids.
- Working directly with senior personnel of key customers to management the delivery of key programmes.
- Work with same key customers to develop and shape ongoing business opportunities.
- Work with directors to help shape strategic direction of the business.
- Will support in the delivery of digital and social media services for clients as required.
- Will support event management for important programme events including remote and face to face bootcamps and training workshops.
- Will work directly with grant funding organisations such as Innovate UK, Enterprise Ireland and Invest NI to manage grant and commercial claims processes.
This person will have;
- Been educated to at least degree level.
- Will have a minimum of two years’ experience in working with senior management personnel in an equivalent role.
- A strong work ethic with a willingness to take on a variety of work streams in a very dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience of Using Zoom or similar Web conferencing.
- Experience of using a Content Management System, Learning Management System or similar data capture/management solution.
- Working understanding of Xero (or similar) accounting software package.
- A sound understanding of website, social media and general digital market skill sets.
- A knowledge and understanding of the business startup environment.
- An awareness of the university sector and the IP licensing and spin-out venture ecosystem.
Duration of Contract:
The role will initially be a 12-month contract, with possible extension.
Salary is dependent on experience but is expected to be in the region of £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on the individuals experience, knowledge and skills.
To apply, complete the below form and upload your CV.